EXPORT AND IMPORT
Lawyers specialized in export and import
A large part of Spanish industry is facing a new problem derived from the opportunity offered by foreign trade. The level of exports is at an all-time high, and many companies have discovered foreign distribution as a key to increasing their sales. Similarly, the internationalization of the industry offers great opportunities to acquire low-cost supplies from developing countries such as China, India or Bangladesh.
The purchase and sale of goods between Spanish and foreign companies requires specialized legal advice in commercial relations and foreign trade, and the coordination of lawyers with experience in international commercial law. That is why we offer our clients a team of lawyers segmented by subject matter:
We are lawyers for companies linked to the food industry, such as wine cooperatives and wineries, important vegetable and cereal traders, or factories producing sausages, hams and other meat products. We also advise wholesale companies in other sectors with distribution abroad, and the retail sector in their contractual relations of transport, agency, sub-agency, distribution, supply, etc.
WE HELP YOU FROM OUR CIVIL, COMMERCIAL AND TAX DEPARTMENT.
- International trade.
- Transportation, agency, sub-agency, supply and distribution contracts, etc. Advice on negotiations with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Consumer and user regulations.
- Advice on corporate matters and secretary of the board of directors. Drafting of minutes, attendance to general meetings.
- Defense of competition.
- Insolvency proceedings.
- Claims to suppliers.
- Product liability.
- Advising on mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions of companies and concessionaires, joint venture agreements and corporate restructuring.
- Advice on data protection, file registration, security documents, consumer complaints, etc.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
- Advice on obtaining administrative licenses and sectorial authorizations.
- Advice on environmental matters.
- Advice on sanctioning procedures against the administration.
- Advice on obtaining public subsidies.
- Defense against the administration in administrative claims and before the contentious-administrative courts.
WE HELP YOU WITH LEGAL PROBLEMS
- Drafting of lawsuits, answering lawsuits, complaints, appeals and other legal briefs for the defense of our clients before the courts of justice and arbitration tribunals.
- Claims against partners, liability claims against administrators, challenge of corporate resolutions, claim of information and accounting documentation, etc.
- Claims in consumer and user matters.
- Appeals of sanctions by public administrations.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance.
- Assistance in proceedings before the contentious-administrative courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before labor courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the commercial courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance and criminal courts.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Claim of indemnities against insurance companies derived from accidents, such as explosions, fires, floods, accidents of any nature, etc.
- Claims for compensation against insurance companies derived from defective products.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Advice on company-employee relations. Hiring, dismissals, modification of working conditions, geographical or functional mobilities, working time, disciplinary proceedings, wage system, social benefits, workers’ representatives, etc.
- Company restructurings, including negotiations in the event of collective layoffs or collective employment suspensions (ERE and ERTES), as well as layoffs due to duplication of positions.
- Collective bargaining. Advice on negotiations of collective bargaining agreements or changes in working conditions.
- Assistance in legal proceedings at all levels.
- Attendance at conciliations before official bodies.
- Assistance in administrative files.
- Assistance before the Labor and Social Security Inspection.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Advice on social security matters.
We offer you a comprehensive advice to your legal problem. We are a multidisciplinary firm with expert lawyers in each area.
Export and import publications
Covid-19: Force Majeure and Excessive Onerosity (hardship) in the international arena The concepts of Force Majeure and Excessive Onerosity or hardship in
Relevance of Political Risk Insurance in the Russia-Ukraine conflict Relevance of Political Risk Insurance (pri – political risk insurance) in light of