Lawyers specialized in automotive
We have experience as legal advisors in the automotive industry, assisting our clients in the negotiation and review of agency, distribution, renting, leasing, etc. contracts. We have also participated in commercial transactions related to the automotive sector, in matters as diverse as the merger of automobile or agricultural machinery dealerships, purchase and sale of companies or joint venture agreements.
To solve all the needs of companies in the automotive sector requires a team of lawyers with specialists in different areas. Our multidisciplinary organization sectioned by departments allows for this:
The automotive industry and its components represent 10% of Spain’s GDP and 19% of total Spanish exports, generating 300,000 direct jobs and 2 million jobs related to the sector. Spain is the 2nd largest automobile manufacturer in Europe and the 8th largest in the world.
WE HELP YOU FROM OUR COMMERCIAL AND TAX DEPARTMENT
- Advice on corporate matters and secretary of the board of directors. Drafting of minutes, attendance to general meetings.
- Drafting of contracts and advice in negotiations with customers, partners and suppliers (franchise, concession, supply, lease, agency, leasing, renting, etc.).
- Competition law.
- Insolvency proceedings.
- Advising on mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions of companies and concessionaires, joint venture agreements and corporate restructuring.
- Advice on the tax impact of corporate transactions and transfer pricing.
- Advice on consumer and user matters.
- Claims to suppliers.
- Product liability.
- Advice on data protection, file registration, security documents, consumer complaints, etc.
WE HELP YOU WITH LEGAL PROBLEMS
- Drafting of lawsuits, answering of lawsuits, complaints, appeals and other legal briefs for the defense of our clients in the automotive industry before courts of law and arbitration tribunals.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance.
- Assistance in proceedings before the contentious-administrative courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before labor courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the commercial courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance and criminal courts.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Advice on company-employee relations. Hiring, dismissals, modification of working conditions, geographical or functional mobilities, working time, disciplinary proceedings, wage system, social benefits, workers’ representatives, etc.
- Company restructurings, including negotiations in the event of collective layoffs or collective employment suspensions (ERE and ERTES), as well as layoffs due to duplication of positions.
- Collective bargaining. Advice on negotiations of collective bargaining agreements or changes in working conditions.
- Assistance in legal proceedings at all levels.
- Attendance at conciliations before official bodies.
- Assistance in administrative files.
- Assistance before the Labor and Social Security Inspection.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Advice on social security matters.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Claims for compensation against insurance companies arising from traffic accidents
- Claim of indemnities against insurance companies derived from accidents, such as explosions, fires, floods, accidents of any nature, etc.
- Claims for compensation against insurance companies derived from defective products.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
- Advice on obtaining administrative licenses and sectorial authorizations.
- Advice on environmental matters.
- Advice on sanctioning procedures against the administration.
- Advice on obtaining public subsidies.
- Defense against the administration in administrative claims and before the contentious-administrative courts.
We offer you a comprehensive advice to your legal problem. We are a multidisciplinary firm with expert lawyers in each area.
Problems in buying second-hand vehicles In this article we will proceed to address the problems that can be caused by buying and
The Provincial Court of Vizcaya confirms a sentence to the members of the truck cartel of 15% of the price In its
Stellantis (PSA and FCA) dispenses with 39% of its dealerships as of 2023 Stellantis has informed its dealers that 129 will no