Lawyers specialized in civil law
Our law firm specializing in civil law has been providing out-of-court advice and defense in court to our clients in all areas of private law.
The civil law matters in which we have most frequently intervened are:
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Debt collection from defaulters
- Claims for compensation for contractual or extra-contractual damages
- Implementation of systems in compliance with the Data Protection Law and advice
- Consumer and user complaints
- Intervention in declarations of heirs, inheritance partitions and inheritance proceedings.
- Judicial processing of incapacities and establishment of guardianships
- Enforcement in Spain of judgments rendered by foreign courts (exequatur)
- Problems arising from agency contracts
- Incorporation and advice to associations and other non-profit entities
- Intellectual property claims
We offer you a comprehensive advice to your legal problem. We are a multidisciplinary firm with expert lawyers in each area.
Publications on civil law
Properties not registered in the Land Registry Problems of properties not registered in the Property Registry The registration of a property in
Work contract. Discrepancies between project and execution In this study we consider the regime of responsibilities derived from the discrepancies between the