CONSUMPTION AND TRADE
Lawyers specialized in consumer and commerce
The retail trade or retail has multiple needs of different nature in terms of legal consulting. From the opening of stores or establishments open to the public, obtaining administrative licenses, franchise contracts or contracts with suppliers; to legal claims and problems with employees.
A global coverage of the needs of this type of clients requires a multidisciplinary team of lawyers with extensive experience in advising clients in the retail and consumer sector. To this end, we provide our clients with a first class service segmented by departments with lawyers who are experts in each area:
We have extensive experience in advising franchises and franchisees, in negotiating with clients and suppliers, and in consumer and user matters. Our clients include self-employed and retail companies of different sizes and sectors: fashion, food, services, etc.
Complete equipment for your needs:
WE HELP YOU FROM OUR CIVIL, COMMERCIAL AND TAX DEPARTMENT.
- Franchise agreements.
- Purchase and sale contracts and advice on leasing of commercial premises.
- National and international trade.
- Transportation, agency, sub-agency, supply and distribution contracts, etc. Advice on negotiations with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Consumer and user regulations.
- Advice on corporate matters and secretary of the board of directors. Drafting of minutes, attendance to general meetings.
- Defense of competition.
- Insolvency proceedings.
- Claims to suppliers.
- Product liability.
- Advising on mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions of companies and concessionaires, joint venture agreements and corporate restructuring.
- Advice on data protection, file registration, security documents, consumer complaints, etc.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Advice on company-employee relations. Hiring, dismissals, modification of working conditions, geographical or functional mobilities, working time, disciplinary proceedings, wage system, social benefits, workers’ representatives, etc.
- Company restructurings, including negotiations in the event of collective layoffs or collective employment suspensions (ERE and ERTES), as well as layoffs due to duplication of positions.
- Collective bargaining. Advice on negotiations of collective bargaining agreements or changes in working conditions.
- Assistance in legal proceedings at all levels.
- Attendance at conciliations before official bodies.
- Assistance in administrative files.
- Assistance before the Labor and Social Security Inspection.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Advice on social security matters.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
- Advice on obtaining administrative licenses and sectorial authorizations.
- Advice on environmental matters.
- Advice on sanctioning procedures against the administration.
- Advice on obtaining public subsidies.
- Defense against the administration in administrative claims and before the contentious-administrative courts.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Claim of indemnities against insurance companies derived from accidents, such as explosions, fires, floods, accidents of any nature, etc.
- Claims for compensation against insurance companies derived from defective products.
WE HELP YOU WITH LEGAL PROBLEMS
- Drafting of lawsuits, answering lawsuits, complaints, appeals and other legal briefs for the defense of our clients before the courts of justice and arbitration tribunals.
- Claims against partners, liability claims against administrators, challenge of corporate resolutions, claim of information and accounting documentation, etc.
- Claims in consumer and user matters.
- Appeals of sanctions by public administrations.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance.
- Assistance in proceedings before the contentious-administrative courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before labor courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the commercial courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance and criminal courts.
We offer you a comprehensive advice to your legal problem. We are a multidisciplinary firm with expert lawyers in each area.
Publications on consumption and commerce
Abuse of dominant position in franchises In a franchise contract the franchisor requires certain conditions from the franchisee for the opening of
Indemnities for ending the agency contract When the agency contract comes to an end, by any of the possible forms of termination