CLEANING & SECURITY
Cleaning and safety companies have a common problem of job instability. Both sectors face repeated problems due to the high turnover of their staff and the clients to whom they provide their services.
The fact that it is a sector destined to carry out subcontracted work, with a high regulation through its sectorial agreements especially protectionist with the worker, not only causes a high instability in employment, but also eliminates the feeling of belonging to a certain corporation All this causes a high conflict from the labor point of view, with high ratios of claims and demands, which affects the importance of early prevention through a correct labor legal strategy.
As in any other sector, these companies also require legal support in corporate matters, for negotiations and claims with customers and suppliers, etc. For all this we put our team at the service of the client:
WE HELP YOU FROM THE LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Advice on relations between company and employees. Hiring, dismissals, modification of working conditions, geographical or functional mobility, working time, disciplinary proceedings, salary system, social benefits, workers’ representatives, etc.
- Company restructuring, including negotiations in case of collective dismissals or collective employment suspensions (ERE and ERTES), as well as dismissals for duplicate positions.
- Collective negotiation. Advice on negotiations of collective agreements or changes in working conditions.
- Assistance in legal proceedings in all instances.
- Assistance to conciliations before official bodies.
- Assistance in administrative records.
- Assistance before the Labor and Social Security Inspection.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Advice on social security.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE CIVIL, COMMERCIAL AND TAX DEPARTMENT
- Contracts for outsourcing or outsourcing of services.
- Contract writing and negotiation advice with clients, partners and suppliers
- Advice on corporate matters and secretariat of the board of directors.
- Drafting of minutes, attendance at general meetings.
- Advice on mergers, divisions and acquisitions of companies and dealers, joint venture agreements and company restructuring.
- Advice on the fiscal impact of corporate operations and transfer prices.
- Claim to suppliers and customers.
- Advice on data protection, registration of files, security documents, consumer complaints, etc.
WE HELP YOU WITH JUDICIAL PROBLEMS
- Drafting of claims, answering claims, complaints, appeals and other legal briefs for the defense of our clients before the courts of justice and arbitration courts.
- Claims against partners, liability claims against administrators, challenge of social agreements, claim of information and accounting documentation, etc.
- Claims on consumer and user issues.
- Resources of sanctions of public administrations.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of contentious-administrative.
- Assistance in proceedings before labor courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the commercial courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of instruction and criminal matters.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
- Advice on obtaining administrative licenses and sector authorizations.
- Environmental advice.
- Advice on disciplinary procedures against the administration.
- Advice on obtaining public subsidies.
- Defense before the administration before claims by administrative route and before the courts of the administrative litigation.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Claim for compensation for bodily harm arising from traffic accidents.
- Compensation claim against insurers derived from occupational accidents.
- Claim for compensation for material damage caused to the transport vehicle and the cargo transported.
- Claim against public administrations for compensation arising from claims.