From our Asian Desk, we provide advice to Spanish companies and investors in their business projects in Asia, especially in China, through Spanish and Asian lawyers, combining knowledge of Spanish law and the culture and language of the Asian giant. This circumstance allows us to establish relationships, on behalf of our clients, with companies based in China and Taiwan, generating a climate of closeness and trust that favors the interests of our clients.
We are also in an unbeatable position to assist Chinese and Taiwanese companies and investors in their investment projects in Spain, based on our knowledge of both languages and cultures. Our Asian Desk is supported by our commercial law department specialized in domestic law, commercial relations and foreign trade.
- Foreign Investments and transnational transactions:Company acquisitions, mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, incorporation, transformation and liquidation of companies.
- Operations joint venture, sale of equity interest and due diligence.
- Advice on shareholders’ agreements partners and drafting of agreements.
- Advice to management bodies
- Contracts mercantiles: negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial contracts.
- Industrial Property: Advice and defense in conflicts of trademarks, designs, patents and utility models.
- Litigation and Arbitration: representation and defense in judicial and arbitration proceedings.
- Processing of visas and advice on immigration matters.
Get information with no obligation
QUESTIONS? ASK OUR EXPERTS
We offer you a comprehensive advice to your legal problem. We are a multidisciplinary firm with expert lawyers in each area.
LATEST PUBLICATIONS ON INSURANCE LAW
Measures Against the Illegal Occupation of Housing in Spain Introduction to the Legal Context of Illegal Housing Occupation Illegal housing occupation in Spain is
Congruencia de las sentences límites del iura novit curia No es cuestión baladí the one that occupies us in this case. For that reason, it