Transport companies, freelance transporters and other companies with different business activities that have their own transport, are exposed to traffic accidents, damage to the transported cargo, claim for damages, and other circumstances that may be common in the sector by reason of the same activity.
Our Commercial Law department offers advice on national and international trade, since transport and logistics relations often require assistance in the contractual field of transport, agency, sub-agency, distribution, supply, etc., between the transport company and its clients.
In the same way, we have an Insurance Law department specializing in the claim of damages, valuation of bodily harm and material damages caused by claims in relation to the transport of goods. The specialization of our Department of Insurance Law allows us to undertake claims of this nature by offering an attractive system of charging fees to success, so that the client does not have to pay any amount until he has received the compensation that corresponds to him.
TRANSPORTATION OF PEOPLE
With regard to the transport of people, we need knowledge of international agreements and community regulations, consumer and user regulations, combined trips, etc.
Our civil / commercial department has ample experience in advising travel agencies, flight marketers, wholesale tour operators and airlines; and defense of legal claims undertaken by consumers and users. We have among our clients with companies of first national and international level.
We have a team diversified by subjects to meet all the needs of companies dedicated to the transport of materials and transport of people:
We have an expert team in claiming damages and losses arising from claims, and we have intervened in substantial compensation procedures for our clients.
A multidisciplinary team at the service of your transport company.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE CIVIL, COMMERCIAL AND TAX DEPARTMENT
- International Trade.
- Contracts for transportation, agency, sub-agency, distribution supplies, etc. Negotiation advice with clients, partners and suppliers.
- Renting and leasing contracts.
- Contracts for outsourcing or outsourcing of services.
- Contract of transport of people.
- Consumer and user regulations. Combined trips.
- Advice on corporate matters and secretariat of the board of directors.
- Drafting of minutes, attendance at general meetings.
- Defense of the competition.
- Contests of creditors.
- Claim to suppliers.
- Product Responsibility
- Advice on mergers, divisions and acquisitions of companies and dealers, joint venture agreements and company restructuring.
- Advice on data protection, registration of files, security documents, consumer complaints, etc.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Claim for compensation for bodily harm arising from traffic accidents.
- Claim of compensation against insurers derived from occupational accidents by employees of transport companies.
- Claim for compensation for material damage caused to the transport vehicle and the cargo transported.
- Claim against public administrations for compensation arising from claims.
WE HELP YOU WITH JUDICIAL PROBLEMS
- Claim of damages and losses derived from claims. Assessment of bodily harm and property damage. Application of the Traffic Accident Scale.
- Complaints arising from combined trips, breach of contract for the transportation of people, lost luggage, assistance to travel agencies, flight marketers, wholesale tour operators and airlines.
- Drafting of claims, answering claims, complaints, appeals and other legal briefs for the defense of our clients before the courts of justice and arbitration courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of contentious-administrative.
- Assistance in proceedings before labor courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the commercial courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of instruction and criminal matters.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
- Advice on obtaining administrative licenses and sector authorizations.
- Environmental advice.
- Advice on disciplinary procedures against the administration.
- Advice on obtaining public subsidies.
- Defense before the administration before claims by administrative route and before the courts of the administrative litigation.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Advice on relations between company and employees. Hiring, dismissals, modification of working conditions, geographical or functional mobility, working time, disciplinary proceedings, salary system, social benefits, workers’ representatives, etc.
- Company restructuring, including negotiations in case of collective dismissals or collective employment suspensions (ERE and ERTES), as well as dismissals for duplicate positions.
- Collective negotiation. Advice on negotiations of collective agreements or changes in working conditions.
- Assistance in legal proceedings in all instances.
- Assistance to conciliations before official bodies.
- Assistance in administrative records.
- Assistance before the Labor and Social Security Inspection.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Advice on social security.