TOURISM, HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS
The tourism sector is one of the main economic engines of our country, and therefore affects companies and individuals directly and indirectly. This industry generates numerous seasonal jobs, relationships between owners and lessees, commercial opportunities for product sales and service provision; with special attention to compliance with consumer and user regulations.
The administration of hotels and restaurants, on the other hand, require the obtaining of administrative licenses, hiring of personnel, contracts with suppliers, advice on leases of commercial premises, etc.
Tourism, hotels and restaurants; Due to its complexity and breadth of issues that affect it, they require legal advice from a multidisciplinary team with experience in this sector:
Throughout our professional career we have provided our legal services to companies related to the tourism and transportation of people, retail travel agencies, wholesale tour operators, airlines, hotels, and business groups whose main activity is the tourism offer.
We have also defended before the courts claims of consumer and user groups in application of Spanish, international and community transport and travel combined regulations.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE CIVIL, COMMERCIAL AND TAX DEPARTMENT
- Contracts for transportation, agency, sub-agency, distribution supplies, etc. Negotiation advice with clients, partners and suppliers.
Renting and leasing contracts.
- Contracts for outsourcing or outsourcing of services.
- Contract of transport of people.
- Consumer and user regulations. Combined trips.
- Advice on corporate matters and secretariat of the board of directors.
- Drafting of minutes, attendance at general meetings.
- Defense of the competition.
- Contests of creditors.
- Claim to suppliers.
- Product Responsibility
- Advice on mergers, divisions and acquisitions of companies and dealers, joint venture agreements and company restructuring.
- Advice on data protection, registration of files, security documents, consumer complaints, etc.
WE HELP YOU WITH JUDICIAL PROBLEMS
- Drafting of claims, answering claims, complaints, appeals and other legal briefs for the defense of our clients before the courts of justice and arbitration courts.
- Claims against partners, liability claims against administrators, challenge of social agreements, claim of information and accounting documentation, etc.
- Claims on consumer and user issues.
- Resources of sanctions of public administrations.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of contentious-administrative.
- Assistance in proceedings before labor courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the commercial courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of instruction and criminal matters.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
- Advice on obtaining administrative licenses and sector authorizations.
- Environmental advice.
- Advice on disciplinary procedures against the administration.
- Advice on obtaining public subsidies.
- Defense before the administration before claims by administrative route and before the courts of the administrative litigation.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Advice on relations between company and employees. Hiring, dismissals, modification of working conditions, geographical or functional mobility, working time, disciplinary proceedings, salary system, social benefits, workers’ representatives, etc.
- Company restructuring, including negotiations in case of collective dismissals or collective employment suspensions (ERE and ERTES), as well as dismissals for duplicate positions.
- Collective negotiation. Advice on negotiations of collective agreements or changes in working conditions.
- Assistance in legal proceedings in all instances.
- Assistance to conciliations before official bodies.
- Assistance in administrative records.
- Assistance before the Labor and Social Security Inspection.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Advice on social security.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Claim for compensation for bodily harm arising from traffic accidents.
- Compensation claim against insurers derived from occupational accidents.
- Claim for compensation for material damage caused to the transport vehicle and the cargo transported.
- Claim against public administrations for compensation arising from claims.