The insurance sector turns out to be tremendously litigious. There is a profuse regulation that allows the person affected by an accident to assess the damage suffered and in turn requires insurance companies to respond within assessed periods, under the penalty of facing large interest costs.
Few medium-sized offices like ours can boast having an autonomous department specialized in this sector, with lawyers from the big insurance company. What gives us a detailed knowledge of the insurance world, and a privileged position to defend and advise insurance companies, brokers, independent companies and individuals. Our team is an expert in the assessment of bodily harm and other material damages caused by accidents of all kinds: traffic accidents, explosions, occupational accidents, product responsibility, professional responsibility, etc.
In addition to compensation claims arising from claims, we cover any other need of companies in this sector, using our multidisciplinary team to service all our departments:
We have the privilege of having participated in negotiations and legal proceedings that involved millionaire compensation. The specialization of our insurance law department allows us to undertake claims of this nature by offering an attractive system of charging fees to success, so that the client does not have to pay any amount until he has received the compensation that corresponds to him.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Claim for compensation for bodily harm arising from traffic accidents, accidents at work, explosions, landslides, natural disasters, air accidents, fires, etc.
- Claim of compensation for material damages produced in claims of any nature.
- Claim against public administrations for compensation arising from claims.
- Claim for liability of defective products.
- Claim for compensation for theft.
- Claim of compensation for professional responsibility. Medical malpractice, negligence of lawyers, negligence of court attorneys, etc.
- Claims for surety insurance and credit insurance.
- Life insurance claims.
- Health insurance and health insurance claims.
- Claims for death and dependency insurance.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE CIVIL, COMMERCIAL AND TAX DEPARTMENT
- Consumer and user regulations.
- Advice on corporate matters and secretariat of the board of directors.
- Drafting of minutes, attendance at general meetings.
- Defense of the competition.
- Contests of creditors.
- Advice on mergers, divisions and acquisitions of companies and dealers, joint venture agreements and company restructuring.
- Advice on data protection, registration of files, security documents, consumer complaints, etc.
WE HELP YOU WITH JUDICIAL PROBLEMS
- Claim of damages and losses derived from claims. Assessment of bodily harm and property damage. Application of the Traffic Accident Scale.
- Drafting of claims, answering claims, complaints, appeals and other legal briefs for the defense of our clients before the courts of justice and arbitration courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of first instance.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of contentious-administrative.
- Assistance in proceedings before labor courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the commercial courts.
- Assistance in proceedings before the courts of instruction and criminal matters.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
- Advice on claims before the Public Administration.
- Advice on obtaining administrative licenses and sector authorizations.
- Advice on disciplinary procedures against the administration.
- Advice on obtaining public subsidies.
- Defense before the administration before claims by administrative route and before the courts of the administrative litigation.
WE HELP YOU FROM THE LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Advice on relations between company and employees. Hiring, dismissals, modification of working conditions, geographical or functional mobility, working time, disciplinary proceedings, salary system, social benefits, workers’ representatives, etc.
- Company restructuring, including negotiations in case of collective dismissals or collective employment suspensions (ERE and ERTES), as well as dismissals for duplicate positions.
- Collective negotiation. Advice on negotiations of collective agreements or changes in working conditions.
- Assistance in legal proceedings in all instances.
- Assistance to conciliations before official bodies.
- Assistance in administrative records.
- Assistance before the Labor and Social Security Inspection.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Advice on social security.